Top Eight Characters I’d Want On a Deserted Island With Me
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and has a different subject every week. This week’s subject is Top Ten Character I’d want on a Deserted Island With Me. I was very busy on Tuesday, so that is why I’ve only posted this now. Anyway, here we go!
1. Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games – Because there will probably be lots of animals on this island, aka lots of food. Katniss will definitely be able to get us some food every day for the time we’re on the island.
2. Percy Jackson – Yeah, well we’re on an island. Which is surrounded by water. No doubt Percy can make sure we can get off the island without trouble?!
3. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter – Hello, cleverest witch of her age! She’ll definitely be able to keep us warm with her little blue flames, and she will probably have some handy things in that bloody beaded bag of hers!
4. Any Glader from the Maze Runner series – These guys (and girls if you count the other group) have been surviving in this horrible maze for a long time. Together with the previous three, they’d make a good fighting team!
5. Four from Divergent – I need something nice to look at, and of course Four is a very good fighter as well!
6. The Doctor from Doctor Who – Hey maybe a bit of cheating, but I bet the Doctor will know EXACTLY where we are, and maybe he’ll get us off the island in the TARDIS (unless that’s the thing that’s broken down and got us here, in which case…) (Also if he has Clara with him, she could make us all Souffle’s while we’re waiting… Or maybe not…)
7. Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles – She may have no idea what a TARDIS is, but she could fix it, probably, with the help of the Doctor. (or without, because I bet the Doctor will be too busy marveling at whatever animals are there)
8. Fred and George Weasley from Harry Potter – Yeah we’ll probably need someone to keep us entertained, with their jokes and their awesome joke shop items they will definitely make us laugh every time!
And that’s all I could think of! but here are the eight (or nine, actually) characters I would want to have with me on a deserted island!