Long time no wrap-up! So yeah, my last wrap-up was in August last year, but from now on I am going to try to keep it up (she says every time). The main problem with my not blogging too much is because my laptop is probably not going to last very long anymore. I am going to try to save up for a new one but I’m afraid it might take a long time, and until then I have to use my dad’s computer, and I’m obviously not the only one who uses that computer. Anyway, let’s wrap up January, shall we?
As you might know, if you’ve read my blogs, I have challenged myself to read a graphic novel every day of the year. So far, I’m doing really well and I hope that will continue throughout the year. Anyway, because I don’t want to make a super long wrap-up post, I’ve decided not to share the comics I read in this wrap-up, but I am going to make a completely new page on my blog where I’ll be sharing the covers of the comics I’ve read.
Movies, TV shows watched
Books bought, received
- Dragon Pearl by Yoon Ha Lee (pre-order)
- Harri Potter (Welsh edition) by J.K. Rowling
- The Storm Runner by J.C. Cervantes
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo (pre-order)
- Not Your Sidekick by C.B. Lee (digital)
- Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld (digital)
- Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey (digital)
- Seven Ways We Lie by Riley Redgate (digital)
What happened this month?
Well, the beginning of this month wasn’t really great. I didn’t do much other than play Breath of the Wild, read books and sleep. But yeah, I hope February is going to be a bit better. Anyway, as a little summary, here are five cool things that happened in January.
- I caught a bunch of new shiny Pokemon (Feebas, Totodile, Shellder, Pichu, Magby)
- It snowed, and while I usually really hate snow when I have to work, that Tuesday was alright and I enjoyed walking in the fresh snow.
- My dad got me a Smart TV, which used to belong to my grandma but she bought a new one and I got this one instead of my old one!
- Went to see How to Train Your Dragon 3 which did not make me cry at all, what are you talking about?!
- Received two amazing GeekGear boxes, one of which I have yet to share on my blog (I will do that soon though)
What’s going to happen next month?
In February, it’s going to be Valentine’s Day. I am probably going to spend it with Tanja, my best friend, we were talking about going to see a movie that day, or I might spend it with Link… Anyway, I am going to do a little readathon which I will make a post about very soon! Then, I am going to a fabric market with Tanja so buy fabrics for our Avatar the Last Airbender cosplays (fire nation squad ayyyyyyy). Other than that, I don’t have many plans, but I think we’ll just wait and see what the month brings!
So that wraps up January! How was your month? Talk to me in the comments!