Behind the Scenes #51
Well then, here we are another month later and I haven’t blogged at all, yay! Anyway, here we have another Behind the Scenes post for you to enjoy and I promise I will try to blog a little more frequently in the future.
1. Another shiny Pokémon arrived in the game, and I got my first shiny literally a minute after he was introduced. 2. I had to deliver Ikea catalogues and they were lethal this wasn’t my only papercut, ugh I hated those things. 3. You know it’s almost autumn when the stores start selling
1. After sushi we went to this ice cream parlour that has nice flavours; I picked chocolate and Bailey’s. I love Bailey’s (an Irish chocolate cream
1. Sushi time again, this time with Tanja and my sister! 2. Best part about ordering sushi is having some leftovers for the following day! 3. I discovered this youtube channel called ASMR Rooms which provides a bunch of amazing ambiance noises for you to read by! 4. I finally caught Celebi, and now it’s time to wait for the next mythical Pokémon!
1. We had a little visitor. Her name is Minoes and she’s really adorable but a little bit clingy. After this she didn’t want to leave anymore and we physically had to remove her from the house. Oh well. 2. G from Bookroast announced an extra readathon for the upcoming OWLs Readathon and I figured out my TBR for it already. 3. Maki looked so confused I was sitting in my mum’s place. 4. He was also very clingy because he missed my mum.
1. After the Chikorita community day this strange new Pokémon arrived; unfortunately it changed into Ditto every time. 2. My sister got a new bed and of course
1. I painted some items for my Zelda cosplays, which are now almost finished. 2. Made a little breakfast for
And that concludes September in pictures! As I’ve said before, I am going to try to blog more, but I guess I’ll see at the end of this month how well I’ve kept my promise!
How was your month?