Winter Wonderland Book Tag
I thought it was about time I did another book tag! I found this via Regan from PeruseProject on YouTube. It’s a Wintery themed tag, of course, and has six questions! Let’s go…
1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
2. What is your favourite book with a white cover?
My Throne of Glass books by Sarah J. Maas all have white covers, and I really love that series a lot, so that will be my answer!
3. You’re sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?
Perhaps I’ll pick up the bind-up of His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman that I’ve recently purchased. It’s a beautiful hardcover edition that has all three books in the series in it and I cannot wait to reread the first book and finally read the other two as well!
4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?
Apparently, Fred and George were really fun to have snowball fights with. And just add the (rest of the) Weasleys and Harry and Hermione as well and I’ll be happy!
5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?
Honestly, I would sacrifice the entire The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare and Endgame by James Frey and Nils Johnson-Shelton. And perhaps just throw out the majority of The Cursed Child by John Tiffany as well.
6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn’t read before but wants to get into reading?
Well, I did give a copy of Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo to both my sister and my best friend who both enjoy reading as well, so yeah I think that would be the book I’d love to give to everyone. And of course, Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, because everyone should read it!