Today’s subject is Ten Facts about yourself. It didn’t necessarily say Bookish facts, so I’ve just decided to try and think of ten facts about myself, bookish or not! Top Ten Tuesday is organised by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. I have just started playing Pokémon Go…
And I already have around twenty Pokémon, most of which I caught without even getting out of my room! I am planning on actually going outside and catching a couple tonight, but the fact that I managed to get a Jigglypuff, Eevee and a bunch of others without leaving the house makes me extremely happy!
2. While I am a huge Marvel fan right now…
I wasn’t that interested in it until a year and a half ago. I’d only seen a handful of Marvel movies before that time, and only really liked the Thor movies. Then, as Age of Ultron was coming out, I decided to watch as many Marvel movies as I could – and I think Age of Ultron is really the movie that got me to love this franchise so much. (So I always take it a bit personally when people call it the worst movie of the MCU).
3. I am that person that names all her devices…
My phone is called Quicksilver, my external Harddrive is the TARDIS (because it’s bigger on the inside, get it?!), my tablet is called Nenya, my e-reader Pietro. Partly so I’ll know which is which whenever I have multiple devices plugged into my laptop (which still doesn’t have a name though, suggestions?)
4. I am hardly ever on Facebook…
I only like people’s statuses and sometimes share a post for a giveaway, but I’m not posting on it daily or anything, I have Twitter and Instagram for that. In fact, the only reason I am on Facebook daily is because I use the chat to talk to people (and mostly it’s only my best friend that I talk to).
5. At the moment, I own around 300 books…
Some of which are my mum’s that we sort of share and some of those are also books I kinda want to get rid of (but no one’s interested). Out of those, there are around 90 that I haven’t read (and a bunch of others that I want to reread).
6. Right now I am too lazy to finish TV shows…
And I’ve got about a hundred to still watch. Okay maybe a tad bit exaggerated, but I really do need to catch up on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The 100, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural; and a bunch of other shows that I have only watched one or two episodes of.
7. I absolutely loathe touching raw fish…
I once had to cut a piece of salmon with the skin still on it, and honestly, I thought I was going to throw up. I really enjoy eating fish, especially when it’s sushi, but please please do NOT ask me to cut the skin off a fish or touch a (living) fish, just ughhhhhhhhhhh.
And I honestly cannot think of any more facts, so I decided to share some of my favourites with you as well…
1. Favourite drink: Alcohol-wise it’s Whiskey with Cola (preferably Jack Daniels).
2. Favourite food: Pizza! And I love Sushi and (salty) popcorn very much as well!
3. Favourite book: Harry Potter obviously; but also Six of Crows and Illuminae!
4. Favourite movie: Now You See Me, Now You See Me 2 and Marvel/X-Men movies.
5. Favourite TV show: Agents of Shield, Agent Carter, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Doctor Who.
6. Favourite store: Waterstones, American Book Center, Primark, Forbidden Planet.
7. Favourite colour: Purple and Green (and Silver *Slytherin pride*).
8. Favourite Avenger: Wanda and Pietro Maximoff.
9. Favourite Mutant: Storm and Nightcrawler.
10. Favourite restaurant:^Shabu Shabu (all-you-can-eat Sushi) and Novecento (Italian).